- Standard questionnaire to obtain access to Baikonur
- Questionnaire for MiG-29 flight participant
- Standard questionnaire to the GCTC for foreign citizens
- Standard questionnaire to the GCTC for Russian citizens
- Medical certificate for Zero Gravity flight (look also certificate description)
To make access clearance to Star City for foreign citizens, persons without citizenship, Russian citizens representing any foreign and international organizations or non-commercial organizations acting like foreign agents (hereinafter referred to as the visitors) it is necessary to submit to GCTC not later than 45 (forty five) working days before date of visit the lists of visitors containing following information:
– Surname, name, middle name in Russian;
– Surname, name, middle name in English (according to identification document);
– Date and place of birth (with country indicated);
– Identification document number and date of expiry;
– Full name of employing Company and job position;
– Place and country of current residence.
Additionally passport copies of all participants must be attached to the list.