Join our Baikonur tour to witness the launch of Progress spacecraft!
We invite you to join our Baikonur tour to witness the launch of Progress MS-07
scheduled for October 12, 2017
The Progress MS-07 spacecraft will carry about 2450 kg of cargo and supplies to the International Space Station. The spacecraft will deliver food, fuel and supplies, including 705 kg of propellant, 50 kg of oxygen and air, 420 kg of water.
To take part in the tour you need to send your application to email@example.com along with participants’ data and passport copies (1st page).
Program dates: October 11-13, 2017
During our exciting program you’ll visit the most interesting places of cosmodrome and Baikonur city:
- The launch of Progress cargo spaceship
- General sightseeing of the town of Baikonur (information about the history of the town, stops near the memorials and monuments)
- Museum of history of cosmodrome Baikonur
- Cosmodrome tour
- Cosmodrome museum, Buran spaceship, Gagarin and Korolev historical cottages
- Hotel “Cosmonaut” territory, historical cosmonauts alley
- Central market, souvenirs
Baikonur tour cost (Sputnik hotel accommodation) – 1900 Euro per pax.
Baikonur tour cost (Centralnaya hotel accommodation) – 1100 Euro per pax.