Spacecraft landing tour
Three main stages of successful space flight are launch, docking and landing of the spacecraft. Recently amateurs of cosmonautics had the opportunity to witness only the first two stages.
Now we are offering you very special and absolutely unique adventure that you won’t find anywhere else. Could you ever imagine that it is possible to really witness the landing of the descent capsule, to participate in this astonishing event? We can answer – yes, now it is possible.
The launch of the rocket is always magnificent, it is an officially organized large-scale event with special traditions and preparations. The landing of the capsule is on the contrary something very specialized with only GCTC specialists of search and rescue team participating. It is not an entertainment, it’s a hard work. But for real amateurs of cosmonautics it is an unbelievable opportunity to witness behind-the-scenes and at the same time highly important events, to make a journey to the heart of space history, to see the final stage of space flight, the successful completing of the expedition work.
The program includes:
- Accompanying during the whole program
- Accommodation in the hotel in Karaganda (Astana)
- Transport services during the whole program
- Transfer and access to the landing site of the descent capsule
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Visa support if necessary
During the main day of the program you’ll witness the search and rescue arrangement of landing of the descent capsule, that includes set of actions on searching of the descent capsule, its technical maintenance, rendering of help and evacuating of cosmonauts.
You’ll have the opportunity to inspect ground technical devices of search.
You’ll hear the sound of main parachute deployment and then observe in the sky the descent capsule with a huge parachute with area of 1000 square meters.
After locating the capsule and moving to its landing site you’ll witness the evacuating of cosmonauts from the capsule and primary medical inspection by emergency medical care group.
Finally you’ll observe how cosmonauts are evacuated by special helicopters to the operational aerodrome.
And don’t forget that you’ll have the possibility to make photo and video shooting.
After celebratory lunch in honor of successful mission you move back to Karaganda by your jeeps and have recreation in the hotel after long road and great day full of impressions.
See you on space routes!
Spacecraft landing tour program:
- Flight Moscow–Karaganda (Astana)
- Meeting at Karaganda (Astana) airport, transfer to the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Transfer to the Search and rescue operations site
- Lunch on the way
- Arrival at the point within search and rescue team
- Dinner in the steppe (Mobile kitchen trailer)
- Breakfast (Mobile kitchen trailer)
- Arrival of the group at the factual place of Soyuz TMA-10M descent module landing site
- Lunch in steppe (Mobile kitchen trailer)
- Putting the camp down
- Departure of the group from the base camp by ground vehicles
- Dinner in the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- City tour
- Celebratory lunch in the restaurant
- Free time
- Transfer to the airport
- Departure flight to Moscow
- Arrival in Moscow
Schedule and traffic order of the group are determined by Search and rescue team Head and Company’s representative accompanying the group
The schedule may be changed due to the specifics and technical features of search and rescue operations and Soyuz TMA-M descent module landing procedures
The program is meant for regular landing. The company is not responsible for any changes of descent capsule landing conditions or in case of any emergency situations.
+7 (495) 506-32-23
+7 (495) 662-45-99
For more information about the organization of the program please contact our managers by phone, e-mail or Skype.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Feel free to use our contact form to send online message. We will answer you shortly.